Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Miss You...

Home...no longer exists for me, save in memory. I am no longer content in my old skin, I must get out...or die trying. I am scared of anything, save losing my testimony. I want to put down roots, grow deep; but God has me constantly moving around. I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff and God has asked me to step off, when there is a thousand foot fall two inches in front of me. How can I not be scared? Can I not still trust You and ask why? I no longer feel comfortable where most would find comfort. I feel cold, alone, confused, used, abused, and just plain exhausted. I miss the nearness we once shared, the conversations that would last for weeks. I miss Your breath on everything I did. I miss Your love. I miss You...all of You

No comments: